Happy Thursday everyone! Don’t stress…it’s nearly the weekend! 🙂
Today I woke up and found myself being drawn to my trusty forest green jumper for work, so came up with this classic make up look to match!
Sometimes it’s difficult finding the balance between trying something new and a bit bolder, but also not wanting people to gasp when you walk into the office at 9am haha so this is what I came up with…
- FOUNDATION: Rimmel Match Perfection in Porcelain
- CONCEALER: Urban Decay Naked Skin
- EYESHADOWS: Colour Revolution fortune favours the brave palette
- EYELINER: NYX epic liner
- CHEEKS: Sleek Contour and Highlight palette, and Makeup Revolution Blush Goddess Palette
- LIPS: Sleek VIP catwalk lipstick
Let me know what you think in the comments below! I love hearing from you!
Thanks for reading, hope this has been helpful!
~ Irish Rose Beauty ~