Hi everyone! Hope you are enjoying your bank holiday day off where ever you are!
As I wasn’t in a huge rush to get into work this morning, I could really take the time to put more effort into my look. Today I decided to go for a purple berry look and I’m super pleased with how it came out! I’ve got 2 lip options for you shown below, for day-to-night glam!
If you’ve been following my blog for a while you will know I’ve gradually stopped using foundations for daily use and instead have been using BB creams instead! Today was my first use of Rimmel London’s BB cream in ‘light’ and so far I’m really impressed – expect a review in the next coming week!
- Face: Rimmel London BB cream in Light
- CONCEALER: Urban Decay Naked Skin
- EYESHADOWS: Sleek Ultra Matte palette and Sleek Hidden Gems palette
- EYELINER: NYX epic liner
- CHEEKS: Sleek Contour and Highlight palette, and Makeup Revolution Blush Goddess Palette
- LIPS: NYX lip gloss in Tiramisu and Barry M matte lipstick in Embellish
Let me know what you think in the comments below! I love hearing from you!
Thanks for reading, hope this has been helpful!
~ Irish Rose Beauty ~