Anyone have a case of the Monday morning blues this morning? I did…but decided to cheer myself up with a bright pink lip! In this case I used the Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet lipstick in the shade Nude-ist. I’m a huge fan of the colour…not so much the formula but that’s for another day.
Top tip: if you want your make up to all match and blend together, use your blush shades on your eyes! I tried it this morning and love the outcome.
I also have to give a quick mention to the L’oreal Babyroll mascara. I bought this over the weekend to see what all the hype was about…and boy was I impressed. Full review coming this week!
Here’s a peek at the look I came up with:
- FACE: Rimmel London BB cream in Light and Revlon Photoready Face Perfecting Primer
- CONCEALER: Urban Decay Naked Skin
- EYESHADOWS: Makeup Revolution Makeup Blush Palette Goddess
- EYELINER: NYX matte liquid liner
- MASCARA: L’oreal babyroll
- CHEEKS: Sleek Contour and Highlight palette, and Sleek blush in Pink Sprint
- LIPS: Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet lipstick in the shade Nude-ist
Let me know what you think in the comments below! I love hearing from you!
Thanks for reading, hope this has been helpful!
~ Irish Rose Beauty ~