Hi everyone! Hope you all had a lovely weekend!
I love a coral/orange/pink make up look because it’s so universal and suits just about any skin tone! It’s also such a easy colour to work with and will bring an extra pop to your eye make-up! (and of course I had to go matchy-matchy with my outfit!!)
Here is the finished look:
- FACE: Rimmel London BB cream in Light and Revlon Photoready Face Perfecting Primer
- CONCEALER: Urban Decay Naked Skin
- EYESHADOWS: Makeup Revolution Makeup Blush Palette Goddess and Morphe 350s palette
- EYELINER: NYX matte liquid liner
- MASCARA: L’oreal babyroll
- CHEEKS: Sleek Contour and Highlight palette, and Goddess blush palette from Make up Revolution
- LIPS: Revlon Ultra HD lipstick in Matte in the shade “Seduction”…review coming soon!
Let me know what you think in the comments below! I love hearing from you!
Thanks for reading, hope this has been helpful!
~ Irish Rose Beauty ~