We all want to look glam when we head out on the weekend right? Well it doesn’t have to be the most complicated make-up tutorial ever…I swear! My blog is all about make-up looks that everyone can do and still look fabulous!! You don’t need the best palette on the market, or the new range of products at the drugstore, so work with whatever you’ve got and see what you come with!
Everyone is different! Lets inspire each other!
So what’s the look I came up with? I’ve gone for a classic smokey brown eye, matched with a red lip and I love the result!
- FACE: Revlon Photoready Face Perfecting Primer,Rimmel Match Perfection in Porcelain (using a beauty blender) and Laura Mercier Translucent powder
- CONCEALER: Urban Decay Naked Skin
- EYESHADOWS: Smashbox Full Exposure palette, topped with Colourpop’s “Nillionaire’ super shock shadow (Gives the look that extra glittery pop)
- EYELINER: Kat Von D’s tattoo liner
- MASCARA: L’oreal babyroll
- CHEEKS: Sleek Contour and Highlight palette, and Goddess blush palette from Make up Revolution
- LIPS: Colourpop’s Ultra Matte lipstick in Frick and Frack…how beautiful is this shade?!
I’m super pleased with how this look came out. Sometimes I find a brown smokey eye is a lot more natural look compared to a black one, and the bit of glitter on the lid really makes the whole lid pop…and who doesn’t love a red lip!? This look is honestly really easy so make sure you try it next weekend, if I can do it, you definitely can!
Let me know what you think in the comments below! I love hearing from you!
Thanks for reading, hope this has been helpful!
~ Irish Rose Beauty ~