Hey everyone! Hope you are having the best weekend!
I came up with this really simple make-up look with a hint of purple to make your eyes pop!
- FACE: Revlon Photoready Face Perfecting Primer,Rimmel Match Perfection in Porcelain (using a beauty blender) and Laura Mercier Translucent powder
- CONCEALER: Urban Decay Naked Skin
- EYESHADOWS: Smashbox Full Exposure palette
- EYELINER: Kat Von D’s tattoo liner and Colorpops gel eyeliner in Piggy Bank
- MASCARA: L’oreal babyroll
- CHEEKS: Sleek Contour and Highlight palette, and Goddess blush palette from Make up Revolution
- LIPS: Revlon ultra HD Matte lipstick in Embrace
So here is the final look:
Let me know what you think in the comments below! I love hearing from you!
Thanks for reading, hope this has been helpful!
~ Irish Rose Beauty ~