Hey everyone! Hope you are all keeping well!
I woke up this morning, and for once, there was sun! So that automatically put me in a good mood and decided to put a little extra effort into my make up this morning! I came up with this look, going slightly outside my comfort zone…its just so easy to stick to neutral browns for a day to day look!
- FACE: Revlon Photoready Face Perfecting Primer,Rimmel Match Perfection in Porcelain (using a beauty blender) and Laura Mercier Translucent powder
- CONCEALER: Urban Decay Naked Skin
- EYESHADOWS: Make-up Revolution Fortune Favours The Brave palette
- EYELINER: Kat Von D’s tattoo liner and Colorpops gel eyeliner in ‘Fast Lane’
- MASCARA: L’oreal babyroll
- CHEEKS: Sleek Contour and Highlight palette, and Goddess blush palette from Make up Revolution
- LIPS: Revlon ultra HD Matte lipstick in Embrace
Let me know what you think in the comments below! I love hearing from you!
Thanks for reading, hope this has been helpful!
~ Irish Rose Beauty ~