Hi everyone – the weekend is finally here!
So today, I decided to go for subtle but beautiful brown smokey eye, just in case I decided to head out after a long hard week at work! This look was really simple to create, and made even easier by using tape to help gain a smooth sharp line!
- FACE: Revlon Photoready Face Perfecting Primer, Rimmel Match Perfection in Porcelain (using a beauty blender) and Laura Mercier Translucent powder
- CONCEALER: Urban Decay Naked Skin
- EYESHADOWS: Make-up Revolution Fortune Favours The Brave palette
- EYELINER: Colorpops gel eyeliner in ‘Stomper’ and ‘Get Paid’ on the lower lash line
- MASCARA: L’oreal babyroll
- CHEEKS: Sleek Contour and Highlight palette, and Sleek Blush Palette in ‘Flame’
- LIPS: NYX Liquid Suede in ‘Sandstorm’
Let me know what you think in the comments below! I love hearing from you!
Thanks for reading, hope this has been helpful!
~ Irish Rose Beauty ~