Hi everyone! I woke up this morning and could not believe my eyes…the sun was shining and it was already 18 degrees in Scotland! (For those of you unfamiliar with Scottish weather, this only ever comes about a few times a year so it’s a pretty big deal!)
With the surprisingly great weather, I just couldn’t wait to get outside as quickly as possible…so this was my go to make-up look that I could manage in 5 minutes! I kept everything fairly simple, but of course most of my time was taken up with a hint of winged liner (couldn’t resist)…here’s my final look!
- FACE: Revlon Photoready Face Perfecting Primer, Rimmel London BB cream and Laura Mercier Translucent powder
- CONCEALER: Urban Decay Naked Skin
- EYESHADOWS: Make-up Revolution Fortune Favours The Brave palette
- EYELINER: NYX matte liquid liner
- MASCARA: L’oreal babyroll
- CHEEKS: Sleek Contour and Highlight palette, and Makeup revolution blush in Goddess Blush palette
- LIPS: Vaseline in ‘Sugar Coated’ (special edition)
Let me know what you think in the comments below! I love hearing from you!
Thanks for reading, hope this has been helpful!
~ Irish Rose Beauty ~