Hey everyone! Hope you’re all having a great week so far!
This weekend I was heading out for my boyfriends birthday and discovered most of my clothes are black…more black and a hint more black. Which is such a shame as we’re currently in Summer and I should really invest in a more colourful wardrobe…
But with that in mind, I thought, well if I have a boring outfit…at least I can make my make-up stand out!! So this is the look I came up with:
I’m really into my pinks at the moment, but ended up going to bit mad with the blue shimmer on the lid haha Either way I’m happy with how this ended up, and it can easily be toned down for the day time!
- FACE: Revlon Photoready Face Perfecting Primer,L’oreal infallible matte foundation and Laura Mercier Translucent powder
- CONCEALER: Urban Decay Naked Skin
- EYESHADOWS: Sleek Ultra Mattes palette & Hidden Gems palette
- EYELINER: NYX matte liquid liner in black
- MASCARA: L’oreal babyroll
- CHEEKS: Sleek Contour and Highlight palette, and Makeup revolution blush in Goddess Blush palette
- HIGHLIGHT: Sleek Solstice highlighting palette
- LIPS: Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Lip in Rose and Shine and L’oreal infallible pro matte glass in Forbidden Kiss
Let me know what you think in the comments below! I love hearing from you!
Thanks for reading, hope this has been helpful!
~ Irish Rose Beauty ~