Hi everyone! Hope everything is great where you are!
I’ve realised I have started to become a bit too comfortable with my brownish nude tones when it comes to lipstick…and my go-to red lippie is no more! I’ve always struggled to find a red to flatter my skin tone and not make my teeth appear more yellow in the process. *Advice: stay away from orange based red lippies
I’ve managed to have this red sitting in my drawer for months without trying it out, so I thought this weekend was a perfect opportunity! This is one of the new Barry M “matte me up” liquid lipsticks in the shade ‘Paparrazzi’.
This shade is BRIGHT. It really will get you to stand out. I’m a fan on the formula, long wearing and not too drying. However the runny formula can make it a bit more difficult to apply (and definitely a bit of lipstick on your teeth)! You can read my full review on this line here! Overall I’m pleasantly surprised with this colour! I think it’s a bold red, but a true red…I’ll definitely be wearing this out again!
What’s your favourite ‘true red’ lipstick? I’d love to find other options!
- FACE: Revlon Photoready Face Perfecting Primer,L’oreal infallible matte foundation and Laura Mercier Translucent powder
- CONCEALER: Urban Decay Naked Skin
- EYESHADOWS: Sleek Ultra Mattes palette & Make up revolution ‘Fortune favours the brave’ palette
- EYELINER: NYX matte liquid liner in black
- MASCARA: L’oreal babyroll
- CHEEKS: Sleek Contour and Highlight palette, and Makeup revolution blush in Goddess Blush palette
- HIGHLIGHT: Sleek Solstice highlighting palette
- LIPS: Barry M ‘matte me up’ liquid lipstick in paparazzi
Let me know what you think in the comments below! I love hearing from you!
Thanks for reading, hope this has been helpful!
~ Irish Rose Beauty ~