Hey everyone! I hope you’ve been enjoying your weekend so far – the weather here has been terrible so I think that’s Summer officially over!
So today I came up with a classic Autumn, day time ‘go-to’ look… Not all Autumn make up looks have to be dark brown eyeshadow and dark lips, they can be kept simple and beautiful!
So this is the look I came up with!
- FACE: Rimmel London BB cream in ‘Very light’
- CONCEALER: L’oreal True Match concealer in 1N
- EYESHADOWS: Sleek Ultra Mattes palette & Make up revolution ‘Fortune favours the brave’ palette
- EYELINER: NYX matte liquid liner in black
- MASCARA: L’oreal babyroll
- CHEEKS: Sleek blush in ‘Flame’ & Max Factor Bronzer in ‘Bronze’
- HIGHLIGHT:Sleek Contour and Highlight palette
- LIPS: Smashbox lipgloss
Let me know what you think in the comments below! I love hearing from you!
Thanks for reading, hope this has been helpful!
~ Irish Rose Beauty ~