Hi everyone! I’m a sucker for a new lipstick launch, so of course I had to go grab my hands on a few colours of the new Bourjois lipstick collection! I’m trying to step slightly out of my comfort zone, so went for a pink 02, and a bright bold red in 08!
This product is described as:
“Bourjois Rouge Velvet Lipstick – bold, matte and long-lasting colour 24hr.
This lightweight, velvety texture is non-drying and gives extreme comfort that doesn’t smudge.
From sassy reds to vibrant pinks and everyday nudes there is a colour to suit every occasion
EXPERT TIP: Apply using your fingertips for a softer look or use the applicator and build up the coverage for an intense statement pout!”
As I got a few colours for the whole collection, I’ll wear them throughout the week then give you a full run-down on swatches and my final opinions! But I do have to say, I am loving how this red looks!! So far so good!
- FACE: Rimmel London BB cream in ‘Very light’
- CONCEALER: L’oreal True Match concealer in 1N
- EYESHADOWS: Sleek Ultra Mattes palette & Make up revolution ‘Fortune favours the brave’ palette
- EYELINER: NYX matte liquid liner in black
- MASCARA: L’oreal babyroll
- CHEEKS: Sleek blush in ‘Flame’ & Max Factor Bronzer in ‘Bronze’
- HIGHLIGHT:Sleek Contour and Highlight palette
- LIPS: Bourjois Rouge Velvet Lipstick, in 08.
Let me know what you think in the comments below! I love hearing from you!
Thanks for reading, hope this has been helpful!
~ Irish Rose Beauty ~