Hey everyone, hope you’re all having a great weekend where ever you are!
Weekends are the best because I can sit down and do my make up without having to rush into work. Today was your typical Autumn/Fall day with the wind blowing leaves everywhere so I decided to do a classic orange brown make-up look! This is a really simple look that anyone can recreate, just blend out some orange tones, with darker shades in the corners and crease…and if you are feeling extra a wee bit of highlight on the centre of the lid!
This Morphe lipstick in ‘Virgin’ is a great nude for days with bright eyes!
N.B.// I am also IN LOVE with this jacket ❤
- FACE: Liz Earle sheer skin tint
- CONCEALER: L’oreal True Match concealer in 1N
- EYESHADOWS: Morphe 35O palette, colourpop highlight in Lunch Money
- EYELINER: NYX matte liquid liner in black
- MASCARA: L’oreal babyroll
- CHEEKS: Sleek blush in ‘Flame’ & Max Factor Bronzer in ‘Bronze’
- HIGHLIGHT: Makeup Revolution blush and highlight palette in Gold
- LIPS: Morphe liquid lipstick in Virgin
Let me know what you think in the comments below! I love hearing from you!
Thanks for reading, hope this has been helpful!
~ Irish Rose Beauty ~