This morning I definitely woke up with a case of Monday morning blues. As my readers will know, my blog is all about easy, fast, make-up that anyone can achieve and can make you look and feel beautiful!
This has become my go-to ‘lazy morning’ look! It is a simple look that you can achieve in 5-10 minutes, with a coffee on hand.
I started with my Liz Earle skin tint which I absolutely love for a quick base. It is not a foundation, and doesn’t give you much coverage, but smoothes out the skin and allows it to breathe through-out the day. I covered any problem areas and my under eyes with L’oreal True Match 1N. This isn’t the most full coverage concealer on the market, but I find it works well with my dry skin.
I then use my usual bronze and blush routine, followed my my L’oreal eye paint in Nudist (you can read my review here!). Rather than going for my usual black cat-eye, I opted for a quicker and simplier option – simply using a brown eyeshadow and wiggling it along my top lash line. This will add extra definition to your eye without being too heavy!
Today I used my Mac lipstick in Fast Play which is a beautiful autumn colour! (A review is coming soon!)
So here is the final look!
- FACE: Liz Earle sheer skin tint in Light
- CONCEALER: L’oreal True Match concealer in 1N
- EYESHADOWS: L’Oreal eye paint in Nudist & brown eyeshadow smudged alone the lashline
- MASCARA: No. 7 L’oreal babyroll & Exceptional Definition Mascara Black
- CHEEKS: Max Factor Bronzer in ‘Bronze’
- HIGHLIGHT: Sleek contour and highlight palette
- LIPS: MAC lipstick in Fast Play
Let me know what you think in the comments below! I love hearing from you!
Thanks for reading, hope this has been helpful!
~ Irish Rose Beauty ~