Hi everyone, and welcome to the weekend!
After a slow week at work, and countless no-make up days I decided to go all out for Friday! (which of course leads to Friday drinks!) I’ve been neglecting my lipsticks recently and opting for a lip tint or gloss, so I thought I’d give them some love today.
Today I used my Bourjois Rouge Velvet Lipstick 02, which is a beautiful neutral pink shade. This formula is long lasting and not super drying, so I’m a fan!
- FACE: L’oreal True Match foundation in 1N
- CONCEALER: L’oreal True Match concealer in 1N
- EYESHADOWS: No.7 eyeshadows and Maybelline Color Tattoo in 90 Vintage Plum
- EYELINER: No.7 Stay Perfect Liquid Liner in Silver Shimmer
- MASCARA: No. 7 Exceptional Definition Mascara Black & L’oreal babyroll
- CHEEKS: Max Factor Bronzer in ‘Bronze’
- HIGHLIGHT: Sleek contour and highlight palette
- LIPS: Bourjois Rouge Velvet Lipstick 02
Let me know what you think in the comments below! I love hearing from you!
Thanks for reading, hope this has been helpful!
~ Irish Rose Beauty ~