Hi my lovelies! Hope you’ve all had the best weekend, and are feeling pumped for the week ahead!
With my skin currently not playing nice (cry), I’ve had to rethink my make up routine…which means not being able to wear eyeliner or anything too exciting around my eyes.
I’m trying to channel (Chanel haha) my make up into something that looks more of a French style…simple face make up with a bold striking lip…and I’m loving how it turned out! Maybe no eyeliner isn’t too bad after all!
Here’s the final look:
- FACE: Liz Earle Skin tint in ‘Bare’ & Liz Earle bronzer
- CONCEALER: Glossier Stretch concealer
- EYEBROWS: Glossier Boy Brow in ‘Black’
- EYESHADOWS: Maybelline Color Tattoo in ‘Creamy Beige’ & Revlon Colorstay Creme Eyeshadow in ‘Chocolate’
- MASCARA: No. 7 Exceptional Definition Mascara Black
- CHEEKS: Benefit Benetint
- HIGHLIGHT: Glossier Haloscope in Moonstone
- LIPS: Benefit Benebalm in ‘Rose tinted’
Let me know what you think in the comments below! I love hearing from you!
Thanks for reading, hope this has been helpful!
~ Irish Rose Beauty ~