How are we all doing? It’s been a crazy day of snow here in Scotland but that doesn’t mean we can’t look cute under all those layers!
I managed to pick a few items up in town this weekend, and I love how the final outfit looks! It’s a really easy look to create, but looks really put together…and most importantly, comfy!
I picked this shirt up from Zara and the belt is from Mango! Then I completely the outfit by throwing on a pair of black skinny jeans and a pair of black boots!
As for make-up, I went for a really simple face make up, using a tinted moisturiser for my skin, with a bit of benetint on my cheeks. I used a Maybelline colour tattoo eyeshadow cream on the eyes just to give them a bit of colour, and applied a few coats of mascara. And of course I finished the look with a bright red lipstick …because why not?
Here’s the final look:
- FACE: Liz Earle Skin tint in ‘Bare’ & Liz Earle bronzer
- CONCEALER: Glossier Stretch concealer
- EYEBROWS: Glossier Boy Brow in ‘Black’
- EYESHADOWS: Maybelline Color Tattoo in ‘Creamy Beige’
- MASCARA: No. 7 Exceptional Definition Mascara Black
- CHEEKS: Benefit Benetint
- HIGHLIGHT: Glossier Haloscope in Moonstone
- LIPS: Bourjois Rouge Edition Liquid Lip in ‘Personne Ne Rouge 01’
Let me know what you think in the comments below! I love hearing from you!
Thanks for reading, hope this has been helpful!
~ Irish Rose Beauty ~